Private spa facilities in Chalet Mühlermoos
A real highlight – the 40 m² spa area – is located on the ground floor of the chalet.
In keeping with the style of the chalet, great attention has been paid to detail and you can look forward to a lovely and warm 250 year old bathing room with handmade granite in the wet areas, glazed sauna from Klafs, free standing wooden spa bath and wooden sink by designer workshop, The Inle, highly modern and award winning stainless steel taps and fittings from MGS. A large, south-facing glass front with views of the Zillertal Mountains can be opened and offers garden access.
Feel-good moments in the midst of nature with undisturbed privacy!
- 40 m² spa with relaxation room
- Klafs sauna, with combined use as a Finnish sauna or sanarium/steam bath
- Handcrafted by designer workshop, The Inle: free-standing teak bath tub, teak sink and teak loungers
- High quality stainless steel fittings from MGS
- South-facing glass front with views of the Zillertal Mountains
- Shower / WC